Monday, April 02, 2007

They lie

I was wrong,.. This is the last week of ski season. They advertised that they would be open another week but they are going back on their word. They lie. Everyone says, "Well nobody is coming up so they have to close." And everyone thinks it's ok! Well what about me? I have a season pass! I guess they don't care now that they have my money. I'm just getting the hang of it!

Having said that, It snowed today and was cold. Cold is the main thing but it was really snowing. When it's cold the snow stays nice and fast to ski on. So I checked the NOAA weather and here is what it said,...

TONIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY...SHORT TERM MODELS ARE IN GOOD AGREEMENT IN REGARD TO THE LONG-WAVE PATTERN EVOLUTION...AND ARE IN FAIR AGREEMENT IN THE SYNOPTIC SCALE. IN THE BIG PICTURE THE LONG-WAVE TROUGH OVER THE REGION MIGRATES ENE AS A RIDGE BUILDS OVER THE PAC NW. THIS WILL END SHOWERS OVER THE REGION TONIGHT...BUT A SHORT-WAVE SYSTEM MOVES IN ON WEDNESDAY TO INCREASE PRECIP
CHANCES AGAIN.

Um... That means it's going to be nice tomorrow so I'm going skiing.