Sunday, March 09, 2008

Favorite photos




Here are some of my favorite photos from this blog
I reserve all rights to my photos.  Please ask before using.




The sun goes down behind Wild Horse Island






Rainbow Lake Montana



Camas Prairie Montana





This is the bike path I ride to work on.



Logan Pass in Glacier Park Montana.



Nirada Montana with forest fire smoke in the background.



Rock Lake in Washington State.



State Line Idaho.



Train tracks and a power line in Missoula Montana



Snow ghosts in Northern Idaho where I ski.




A morning merganser on Flathead Lake.




The Flathead River in summer.





Flathead lake in fall / winter




Columbia Lake BC



Mountain Goats in Glacier Park Montana



Trees along the Spokane River

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really a nice photo Don.

Curt

don said...

Thanks Curt.

Time Traveller said...

You've inspired me. I'll try and take out my camera next time I run to my favourite place and share my favourite place. Thank you for sharing these.

don said...

That's great! I'd love to see those places. I really enjoyed the pictures you took on your run.

Anonymous said...

Your photos are very lovely.

don said...

Thank you Sandy I appreciate that.

Jules said...

I don't recognize the "flathead in the winter" pic, where is that taken from?

don said...

Oops that's actually the Flathead River.. I'll have to fix that.

Unknown said...

Don, with your permission, I would like to use the photo from your November 15, 2013, posting - the one of your yellow pickup with its camper - on the syllabus for a course I teach at the University of Denver. The course is a First-Year Seminar for international students on the topic "Travels in America." We read John Steinbeck's _Travels with Charley_ as our text, and as you may know, he traveled in a similar pickup-camper back in the 1960s.
I would be happy to give you credit for the photo with a link to your blog, or however you would like me to credit you. Let me know.

don said...

Hi Ethel,

I sent you an e-mail requesting a little more information. And thank you for asking first! :)

Thanks,
Don

Quiet Paths said...

Fantastic. I love the Flathead River shot very much.

don said...

Thanks! The kit lens that came with my Nikon konked out so I bought another one and it doesn't want to auto focus, so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get a better lens. Just want a regular or wide fixed lens.