Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lookout Pass

I Skied at Lookout Pass today on the boarder of Idaho and Montana. It snowed most of the day yesterday, but today was enough to put a smile on everyone's face.

The view from the old chair at LOOKOUT PASS . That's also the Hiawatha bike path link. It's a bike path built on an old train track that goes through these long train tunnels in the mountains and over these really high tressels. I've done it once on my mountain bike and it's really cool, especially when you are inside the tunnels. Be advised, you really need a bright headlight on your bike if you go on that ride. (I'm not kidding) I had a pretty good one and it really wasn't bright enough.

It was a beautiful drive this morning. This is Coeur d Alene Lake.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahhhh... I remember that lake! lol

It is crazy to think about snow when it was in the 70's here today. Maybe you should take a trip East sometime.

don said...

But Courtney,..I live for the snow! I'm the snow man :)

The lake was calm today BTW. A little too cold for a swim though.