Monday, March 10, 2008

Them changes

I woke up this morning and walked out the door and there it was, flat tire on the Hyundai. Plan B, drive the Ford to work. No excuse if you are late on the first day back to work arter the time changes. Are we saving light now or were we saving light in the winter? I can never remember. Are we saving the light for the next dark ages?

What,.. It's no longer the time it was, it's now a different time?.. It's hard enough for me to understand the world without this and I'd like to have a physicist explain it to me. Who says time travel isn't possible?... Well I think I understand one thing. I understand the people who don't wear watches.

Tonight I had extra time and light to change the wheels on my car before the Gonzaga basketball game started. And the other thing is that this marks the start of my cycling season, but I have to say that I'd prefer that time just went on as usual. I'm against this time change twice a year. It's bad enough that Montana is in a different time zone than Idaho.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

It was so incredible to get off of work yesterday afternoon, go to the gym, and still have enough light out for the drive home last night.

I'm not a fan of the time change either though!

The Wordpecker said...

I'm with you on the time change. I'm happy, happy, happy to have light at the end of the day, but not at the expense of darkness when my alarm rings. Light in the morning helps me wake up. Whose idea is this time change thing?