Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Mountain

After spending Easter with my mom I hooked up with my friend Curt and I went skiing at the ski resort formerly known as BIG MOUNTAIN . It's now known as Whitefish Mountain Resort, or something like that, but I'll always know it as Big Mountain.

Then after another hearty breakfast at the lake this morning we parted ways and I made my way back into north Idaho for another day of skiing at Schweitzer. Despite what they were predicting, I had three nice days of skiing at three different places. Lookout Pass was the best on Saturday, as winter has made a returned to the northwest. It was darn cold both today and yesterday in the mountains.

Above is a picture of Curt at the north end of Flathead Lake Montana on our way to Big Mountain.

You can see the north end of Flathead Lake where Curt was standing in the center of this photo from the top of Big Mountain. It's that blue spot on the horizon in the center of the photo. Glacier Park is out of view to the left of this picture.

No comments: