Friday, March 14, 2008

Sharing pictures

Here is today's train tracks and powerline shot. That's a train track on the right by the way. The road leads to my house if you make all of the right turns. Sometimes at night I can hear the train on this track in the distance.

I know,.. powerlines... Everytime I go and see my mom we always look at eachother's picutres. So I plug my camera in to her TV and start clicking trough. Power lines, power lines, power lines, click click click. More power lines, click click click click, "I kind of like that one",... (I can tell she's just patronizing me.) "And here are some shots of Irrigation pipe,.." click click click. And I know what she's thinking. I wish Donald would take pictures of weddings or something,.. My mom has always been a shutter bug and I think that's were I got it from.

Then she shows me her pictures,.. Film prints, and two of each one,..She looks at each one and then hands it to me, Here is Aunt and Uncle so and so, and that is their nephew, and that's their daughter and that's her baby, and this is us all together, and this is just them, and this is us in their back yard, and this is just me in their back yard,.. I'm starting to focus on their choice in clothing and what their back yard might be like. And here's one of you the last time you were here, you can have that one as I have two of them.

For some reason she always thinks I want a picture of myself. I do like getting pictures of her though.

No comments: