Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Aristocrat Travel Trailer in Banff National Park


Here are a couple of more pictures from our summer vacation in Banff and Kootenay National Parks Canada.  Man that sounded long winded.. Part of the fun for me actually and I'm sure for Queenie was playing with our old Aristocrat Travel Trailer, and what better place than the Canadian parks?  Bow Valley above with a giant copy right stamp on it.



Queenie took this picture as the Aristocrat went under a tunnel.  Of course when you go through a tunnel on vacation you have to honk the horn.  Bad form if you don't.



To end things off proper,  we got to hang at Flathead Lake on the last long weekend of the summer for some boating, sailing and guitar playing. Hey that could be a western song!..  Who rocks the party? We rock the party!

2 comments:

Jules said...

My gosh! I didn't know that about tunnels! I will have to honk next time. I love that last sparkly photo of your yellow boat, HB. That boat is so cool and it was the perfect thing to have to cruise the lake in and watch the stars come out to end the summer with.

don said...

Yes it's a safe boat and bigger than it looks in the pic. I'm glad you like it. Thank you for helping me clean it.