Monday, January 04, 2021

How love works

Man,.. I haven't logged into my blogger account for some time and I had used an old email, which I had to try and figure out how to revover... So to recover my blog I had to recover my email.. Plus I had old cell numbers and on and on.  Well I'm back here now.  That experience left me feeling odd, and I can't remember what I wanted to say.  I guess it has changed.

What a year though.  I guess it's been that way for everyone.  Had cancer, had chemo and radiation, two surgeries then more chemo.. So that was one thing.  Then covid hit and I couldn't see my sweetheart who I bought a ring for prior to knowing I had cancer.  Gave it to her at Christmas when I knew the cancer was gone.

Then the whole covid thing hit and the whole world changed again.  Julie couldn't come down and see me and I couldn't go up to Canada. Finallly I got done with all of my treatments banged a gong and then to top off the whole year my mom fell broke her hip and died.  Oh and my company sold and I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep my job and my insurance.

Let me see there must be something else... Hm.. I've felt the need to write but some of the nerves are too raw. And who really cares right?  It's hard to always put a good face on things.  For a while a little grey cat was coming around to see me but she stopped coming.  I can only hope she is ok.  She was a wild thing and I was starting to break her. I forced love on her until she would finally let me hold her. That's how love works.  With cats anyway.. And I just found out that cats didn't come inside homes until about WWII when they developed cat littler.  I didn't know that.


No comments: