Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dog snowshoes

It's been a hard winter and it's just getting started. It's been very hard on dogs too. Here's a picture of Max in his winter coat complete with racing stripe, although he wasn't in much of a hurry to go anywhere. Max is also sporting some very nice looking dog snowshoes custom made by his owner. He's a lucky dog as it was very cold today, around 10 degrees F. (F for F'n cold) I think Max would have been just as happy to stay inside by the fire today.

I was going to remove Other Peoples Dogs from my blog and I started doing that but It's kind of important to me for some odd reason. Just not presented well.

On the other hand it's only so important to me. I've been told that I need a dog. Like if I had a dog I wouldn't be so screwed up.. or something. I wrote about it (You Need a Dog on the sidebar) but I read what I wrote and thought, Man I really am screwed up... Maybe I do need a dog...

But I can't really see myself making dog snowshoes and dressing up a dog to go for a walk. Not that other people shouldn't...

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

Aw! I don't think you are screwed up! And even if you were, I don't think a dog would solve those problems!

The poor pup looks cold.

don said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I'm alergic to most dogs so unless I kept it outside (like most of my neighbors) it would add to my problems.