Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snowboarder picture

It was such a nice weekend for skiing and um,. in this case riding. Of course that's what snowboarders do, they ride. As a life long skier I have no problem with snowboarders. (even though one of them did paste out Samantha one time) The more I'm around them the more I like them. Some of the cutest girls on the mountain are snowboarders. I might even try it myself one day.

But only for one day... :)

Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days in the year to ski... and ride.. You heard it hear first.
(click on the picture to see it big.. go big!)

4 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

Looks like quite a few people were taking advantage of the slopes that day!

don said...

There were a few people, but for a nice Sunday it was pretty empty that afternoon. I had to wait a while for those people to go by so I could get that picture.

Jules said...

But why do they all look like they're trying to do UP the mountain? Shouldn't they be coming from that giant thing?

don said...

It's kind of a saddle between two peaks. There are lifts that go up to both.

Good observation.