Monday, July 15, 2013

Copy Right Issues


I reserve all rights to my photography.  What do I have to do, put a big watermark across every photo?!  If that's what I have to do I guess I'll do it.

Despite putting a statement on my blog in each post stating that I retain all rights to my photos, I found these three of my pictures on a site called HD Wallpaper Fresh.  I've requested that they remove my pictures and we will see how they respond.  Who knows what else they've taken and without permission.

Here's my picture on HD Wallpaper Fresh taken and used without my permission.

Here it is again: I retain all rights to my photography.  Do not use my photos without my permission.


1 comment:

Jules said...

JEEEZZZZZ PEOPLE!!! RESPECT!!!

Grrr.

Frustrating isn't even close to the right word for this. Illegal is though..