Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Strange dream

I had a strange dream. I had to drive my car up a very steep road up a hill to where there were some houses. But I couldn't remember where I parked my car. So I was looking around for it and when I found it in a parking lot, it was more like a go-cart than a car. But since I found it and had to go up the steep road I got in/ on the car and up the road I went. When I got to my destination I parked the go-cart and looked down to the next house where one of my professors from art school was rolling around in the grass. He'd stop rolling and lay there motionless on his back with his arms and legs up in the air. That's strange,.. I thought. So I asked a guy who happened to be standing there, "Say, I think that's my professor." I said, "What's wrong with him?" He always does that, the guy responded. He has a drug problem. He's overdosed again. What!..? My Gosh! How horrible, I thought... We can't help him, the guy said.. So after watching him rolling around for a while, I got in my go-cart car and drove back down the hill.

I've posted this picture of Jake before but this is what my professor looked like in my dream as he rolled around.

2 comments:

Jules said...

That's totally, totally strange, Don....

don said...

I have strange dreams.