Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dog photo contest

So we've entered this picture of Jake the dog (my header dog) in a dog photo contest at Jake's master's bank. You could win dog treats and stuff. I've taken a lot of pictures, but I've never entered any in a photo contest.. So how cool would it be if the first "contest" I enter a photo in wins dog treats!.. :) That would be perfect for my resume...

Well ok,.. it's not exactly a very high level photo contest, but you gotta start somewhere right?.. And if I don't win anything, I can say, I entered a dog picture in a bank dog photo contest and didn't win anything. And that's almost as good as winning dog treats!

4 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

I love this photo Don. I hope you win! :D

don said...

Thanks! I think it's a win, win situation.

Jules said...

Best of luck! When's the decision date?

don said...

I'm not sure. I guess Jake's owner will tell me if we win any dog treats. I'll say something about it if we win any as that will be a pretty big deal.