Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spokane Bike to Work Week

So I figured I'd better ride my bike to work during the actual Bike to Work Week here in Spokane. It turned out to be a very nice morning ride. There wasn't too much traffic until I got into the community where I work, and then the insanity of everyone driving cars or should I say great big trucks to work started to sink in again.

Lately there are more small cars on the road, but there are also a lot of people who drive trucks big enough to haul freight with to and from work. That's just insane.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Awesome that you're taking part in it this week. Will you do it for the rest of the week? I like that bridge. I don't, however, like the thought of you riding a bike in such busy traffic. *cringe*

don said...

Traffic was worse going home than going to work.