Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just for men

I was at the grocery store waiting in line and notice that the guy in front of me had a box of Just For Men hair dye. Then it came to me,... Shouldn't they call it Just For OLD Men?

Well I could probably use some of that, but I'm really not into that kind of maintenance. I hope that when my hair turns all grey it will turn white like my grandfather, and I will look better than I do now. Look at Bill Clinton... He looks cool and still gets the women. I suspect he could have many wives if he were a polygamist. But the problem I've seen is that when your hair turns grey or white you start getting other medical problems. It is kind of like when the leaves on trees change color in the fall. Then all the leaves fall off! But then they all come back nice and new in the spring on the trees. Too bad hair isn't like that on people.

Don't get me wrong. I think hair color is a good thing for women. But if you are a woman, then don't do it before you need to. And don't try to do these things to yourself. Go to a professional. There is this beautiful young woman at the same grocery store working as a checker. A stunningly beautiful young woman. And she totally screwed up her hair. It was such a shame and almost a crime. One day I was going through her checkstand and she brought up the subject. All I could say to her was, "Leave that to the pros".

Don't try to fix what isn't broken.

No comments: