Thursday, April 07, 2011

Certificate of Live Birth

Donald Trump was on TV this morning doubting Obama's citizenship saying that a Certificate of Live Birth isn't the same as a Birth Certificate..

Ok so here's a picture of what I always thought was my "Birth Certificate". Gosh I wonder if The Donald is going to fire me, and kick me out of the country if he becomes president.. Take away the passport I got with this.. It's reason enough for me not to vote for him anyway.

(I was actually born in Kenya but don't tell The Donald.. They gave us all these phoney birth certificates.. and the way you can tell they are phoney,.. they say "Certificate of Live Birth", not "Birth Certificate"...)

Good grief.. Can you imagine if Trump actually became president..?

6 comments:

Jules said...

OMG, are you serious? Of course you are...

I just KNEW you were an illegal alien.. and I had a feeling that accent must have been Kenyan.

Hmph! Just when you think you know somebody.

The day The Donald becomes President is the day the world will end. Just because you have money and tv shows and own lots of stuff doesn't mean you get to run the United States. Give me a break.

don said...

Yes I came from the large community of German/ Scottish families in Kenya...

Quiet Paths said...

This is funny but the idea of Trump being president is not. Trump and Palin are from outer space...

don said...

I wonder how many birthers have checked their own birth certificates?

Diane Lowe said...

LOL!

I thought most birth certificates were "Certificates of Live Birth" . . . . .

Crazy birthers. . . .

don said...

I think that like the Donald, they don't really care about reality, and would use any reason to discredit Obama. Trump knows better and shame on him. He's just doing it to get people to suck up to him.

What a jerk.