Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Elmo Montana

Here's picture of Elmo Montana Saturday night, home of the Elmo alpine ski team. (me) Come to think of it, Curt deserves a spot on the Elmo "development" team. He's the only other person to ski out of Elmo with me, but he hasn't started to race yet.

I grew up fishing along that shore on the right. A native american lady owns that land. If she didn't, it would all be developed by now.

I've added this photo to my Flathead Lake photos on the side bar.


I retain all rights to my photos.  Please do not use any of my photos without permission.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You do take some amazing pictures!

Yes, feel free to post my blog on yours. I love any chance to show off my kids!

don said...

Thanks Courtney! Your blog will be on the sidebar soon.

Diane Lowe said...

That's really a nice composition. The clouds were working with you that day!

don said...

Thanks Diane, I didn't do anything to that photo except reduce the file size to post. I took it with my little coolpix snapshot camera.