Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wrinkle free

Meeting yesterday, wore my good shirt. Wrinkle free. Makes me look like Al Gore, or so I've been told. We did serve bottled water so it wasn't an environmentally friendly meeting. I can't remember ever buying bottled water. But then I've never gone anywhere that you couldn't trust the water. We have great water here so as long as I can get water for free I'm not going to buy it. At the next staff meeting, I'm going to suggest that we get a pitcher and glasses for future meetings. That would have been nicer I think. Look better on the table too.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

Bottled water is convenient because then the people at the meeting can take the bottle with them. Also it completely removes the problem of glass sanitation. I personally feel that some brands of bottled water (Smart Water, for instance) taste better than tap water.

But you're right. A big glass pitcher and glasses would have been more aesthetically pleasing.

What color shirt?

don said...

I've never had bottled water that I was impressed with, but then I haven't tried to compare them. They always seem flat or stale to me.

My shirt was brown plaid. I actually have quite a selection of nice shirts. But I like that wrinkle free. Probably took quite a bit of oil to make it. :)