Friday, October 26, 2007

You me and the fence post

It has been an interesting week. It started with some conflict resolution. Then disease and pestilence swept through. I did get some miles in on the bike, and outside it was beautiful. Every morning the sun would come up burn off the fog that hung low along the river. I stopped on my way to work to take some snaps one morning. This is a block or so away from my place. The river is below the bank of fog.

Just between you, me and the fence post,... I'm glad this week is over.

6 comments:

GrewUpRural said...

You are not the only one who is glad that this week is over.

don said...

:)

My Life as a House said...

Happy Birthday, Don!

Diane Lowe said...

Don, is it your birthday today?!?

Happy Birthday! (it's my mom's birthday today too)

That's an amazingly composed photo. I think this one is definitely enlarge-and-print quality.

GrewUpRural said...

Happy Birthday there.

don said...

Thanks for the BD wishes.

I have a friend from Iran who once asked me if I was a scorpion. "You are a scorpion?.. I am a scorpion too!" We've been best friends ever since! :)

His english is much better now and I have to give him credit. One of the only words I know in farsi is Objo. (beer)

I cropped that photo Diane. I don't unless I have to. My goal is to not have to do anything with photos, but sometimes I do and I would in the darkroom too. Still it's out of balance, and that's how last week was.