Saturday, July 01, 2006

I live

I'm alive. I took Friday off only to wake up sick with the flu. Lizzie had it last weekend and that would be about the right incubation period if I caught it from her. Or it might have been the chicken I cooked thursday night or the salad dressing that I probably kept too long. None the less I was really sick. I couldn't sit up or do anything. I'm still in pretty bad shape but I'm going to try and crawl on my bike ride around the neighborhood, and try to get my system back to normal. I did eat some solid food this morning.

I didn't get anything done as I had planned. I was going to pull some bushes out of my yard but that is totally out of the question now. I did get to watch the World Cup yesterday between Ukraine and Itally. For a while it looked like Ukraine might stay in the game but then it got away from them. But they have to be pleased with how far they went.

The Tour de France started today. I'm happy about that. I am disapointed that Basso and Ulrich are out it is a different tour now. Floyd Landis has a chance at it, and of course I'd like to see Levi Leipheimer do well as he is from Montana. So I'll have to pull for Leipheimer now. Clearly something has to change in pro cycling with regard to drugs.

No comments: