Saturday, July 22, 2006

Small window of the world


Photo by don (off of the TV)

I took this photo of Andreas Kloden off of the TV today, and believe it or not it turned out just like you see it. I did not edit the photo to get these effects. It just happened and looks exactly the same on my camera. You can see the reflection of the window shade on the right hand side. That was a mistake, but I think it actually adds to the motion of the photo. I did shrink the size of it to post it.

I wanted to get a photo of Kloden on his time trial bike as he has such great form and that is why he is one of my favorite riders. Ulrich also looks fantastic on a bike as did Riis. BTW, it sounds like T-Mobile gave Ulrich his walking papers. That is so sad.

It was so darn hot here today, over 100. I did go out on the bike this morning for 23 miles before it became too hot. There is just no way you could cycle out there now. I think I'd actually welcome riding in the rain right now. And there is no relief in sight.

I was worried about my cat in this heat so I gave her a bath. That went well... I stepped on her foot in the process and that didn't help any. But the bath did make her more comfortable.

No comments: