Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cancer

My mom was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. I've been avoiding this subject. But since I probably don't have that many readers, I thought I'd share in this now. Thankfully it hasn't spread but she will be operated on next week. At first I didn't want to say anything for various reasons, but it's having an impact on my life as I know it is on Courtney's life also, as her dad got cancer recently. One Day At A Time on my side bar.

So there is that. I'll confront it on my blog instead of avoiding it. To be honest, I didn't know how to deal with this.

5 comments:

TRM said...

Very brave. Good luck, prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Megan said...

Don, I am so sorry to hear his. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom.

don said...

Thanks you guys.

The Wordpecker said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom Don. I'll pray for a successful surgery and a quick and full recovery. You and your mom are in my thoughts.

don said...

Thanks.