Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I deleted the chainsaw art post. It was kind of crude, so it's gone now. Not sure I want it with my cyber trees. Not sure what to do with it actually.

It's cold here tonight. It will get down to 16 degrees F. so I'm thinking about making a fire in the basement. There's a wood stove down there. It looks like winter is here.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the blogville. (We don't have blogosphere here, we have blogville,.. blogcounty... blogtown) Safe travel, and don't eat too much.

Photo by Don

Turkey cartoon by Stan

7 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

That is a cute turkey. Did you draw him?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

GrewUpRural said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

don said...

Happy TG to you guys too.

No I didn't draw that turkey. I gave Stan, our resident cartoonist a very small credit at the bottom of the post. Gave myself lots of credit for the photo! Kind of an inside joke.

TRM said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

don said...

Same to you trm. I made a beer can chicken with Guinness last night BTW and there was a big difference from the pilsner I first used. I'll try your suggestion next.

Diane Lowe said...

Aw! Poor Stan! LOL! I still think he drew a cute turkey.

Glad to hear your beer can chicken experiments are going well! :)

don said...

It looks like a Turkey Buzzard :)

Just kidding he's a good cartoonist.