Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Idaho day

"It's a Utah day" she said as we rode the chairlift up the mountain this morning with not a cloud in the sky. "It's an Idaho day." I responded/ corrected. I could tell that we weren't going to get along. I'm thinking,.. you're in Idaho,..deal with it. The day after President's Day (do we really need a President's Day? We should think this one over, but I'm getting off point.) Nobody on the mountain, perfect weather, great snow, great view. not a cloud in the sky,.."Enjoy it while it lasts" she said,.. Well I'd heard just about enough by the time we got to the top!

Next ride up the chair,.. "It's a Colorado day." this other guy said,..

I've always maintained that people in Idaho have an identity problem.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Glad your ski slopes were free of Texans...mine (yes, they belong to me!) were not!

Diane Lowe said...

What I want to know is what these people thing constitutes an "Idaho" day!

don said...

I didn't notice any Texans... I did talk to one Montanan who was a very nice guy.

People think north Idaho is always foggy. It's not true, but I'm sure if you asked this gal what an Idaho day is she would tell you fog.