Friday, February 29, 2008

Megan Case

Monica has stopped blogging so I'm going to remove her blog from my side bar for now. If she comes back I'll put it right back up. I noticed tonight that Megan Case has added me to her sidebar. I thought that was pretty cool as we don't always see eye to eye on political issues. I read her blog all of the time. She's in Sweden right now but has been teaching in Russia.

When I think of Sweden, I think of champion ski racers Anja Paerson, Pernilla Wiberg the so called "Swede with Speed" and of course Ingemar Stenmark, one of the best alpine ski racers of all time. Now when I think of Sweden I also think of MEGAN CASE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, we don't see eye-to-eye on political issues? I thought you were a lefty radical too, even if you own a redneck truck. :-)

don said...

Well you can't see it but there's a gun rack in the back window of my truck. I guess you could say that I'm a liberal redneck. If you grow up in Montana and they send you to art school, this is the result. :)