Friday, October 03, 2008

Pink toilet

Craigslist often has some nice phtography. I might start a section on my blog devoted to it... I try not to post other people's photography but this toilet was in the free section! This would be a good picture to hang in the bathroom. If a guy was color blind it'd be a pretty good deal. I had to think twice about it. I'm kind of a junk collector. Somewhere in my basement I have the perfect black and white snake skin toilet seat for it...

There is also some good writing on Craigslist. HERE is a good example.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I would love to be in love with this toilet, but a) eople will think I'm wierd and b) I'm too distracted by the grossness that's surrounding it. But if I do say I love it, will you keep my secret?

don said...

I'll keep your secret, but it's probably not a secret anymore. :)