Thursday, January 24, 2008

Be true to your school

While I was in Montana last week I went to the bookstore at the University of Montana. I wanted a T shirt. I'm getting very low on T shirts. I just wanted a T shirt that said University of Montana on it or something. But all they had were ones that had great big graphics on them that said Griz and had big bear paws on them. Well I like watching football while I'm over there during football season but other than that I don't want to look like a football player myself, but I did find this cap.

There were lots of caps with different departments and sports on them but only two that said Artist on them. Either these caps are really popular because they fly off the shelf, or they are really unpopular and they just don't get many in. Either way, I went to the art school so I bought one of the two that they had. Those are the school colors BTW.

I'm watching the GOP debate tonight. I'll report my thoughts tomorrow as I know it's such a popular subject on my blog.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

That's a cool hat Don!

I wish Tech had merchandise with degree fields on them!

What did you think of the GOP debate? I didn't watch it, but I have read some articles that say McCain is gaining traction.

don said...

I watched the debate twice but the first time I was cooking. I got a different impression the second time I watched.

I really thought Giuliani had the best showing to date, followed by Huckabee.

I thought Romney did really well too and was on point while under attack.

McCain keeps using the same stump subjects and it doesn't seem creative to me. Like he's stuck in a rut or something. Plus I don't get his sense of humor.