Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Round two

I found out that next week my mom goes in for round two of her cancer treatment operations. My mom had colon cancer. I've been trying to think of a sensitive way to explain the second procedure. It's not because I'm not comfortable with the situation, it's just that in my family we just don't talk about some things, and you don't really want to know. Let me put it this way, when the procedure is done then mom will be back to normal. Let's hope anyway.

So I'll be going back to Montana next week for this. More hospital. More time off of work. Most likely an extended stay again. We will see.

3 comments:

Sean said...

Good Luck with everything!

Megan said...

You and your mom will be continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep us updated.

don said...

Thanks you guys.