Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cool Montana morning

Here is a photo from my Sunday morning bike ride as I rode along the shore of Flathead Lake. I like to go for a bike ride before or just after breakfast. I went before breakfast today as it was nice out. First I went out on the deck and had a cup of some fresh ground, and very good I might add, coffee before I went out on my bike. It was kind of chilly at about 50 deg, so I didn't go very fast. It's going to get hot this week so I made the most of this cool weather. I'm going to add this photo to my Flathead Lake Montana photos on my side bar. (click on it to see it bigger)

I retain all rights to my photos.  Please do not use any of my photos without permission.

4 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

That's a very nice photo. I'm sure the breeze and the air was great!

don said...

Thanks. Photos don't capture the sounds and how the air feels and smells. I went for a swim later in the day and the water is very cold and clear.

Courtney said...

Absolutely breath taking!

don said...

Thanks, and it's more breath taking if you jump in the water right now. :) But that will change a little as the weather heats up the top of the water.