Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sam on a Bianchi

Before I got a (small) digital camera I used to take a disposable camera along with me on bike tours. Then I'd get the photos on a disk. I'd try and photograph the action as seen from a bike. I've been thinking about cycling with Sam and I took some photos of him as we rode along in this group. I'd ride out of the group and take photos. Sometimes I'd sit off of the back and take photos. You have to be careful not to get dropped doing this as these 'guys' are riding fast. (There's a woman in this group also. She's up on the left front.) So here is a photo of Sam, #709. Not a bad snap for a disposable I thought. That was when he was riding a Bianchi as you can see the 'Celeste' color. Hey, it's almost green turquoise! Bianchi is an Italian bike for those who may not know. I liked that bike. It was quick. Now he's riding a Giant. This photo was in northeast Wasthington state.

No comments: