Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lost my keys

I was getting a little worried as I wasn't sleeping very well, but I think it was just because it had been hot for so long. Now I'm going through a phase in which I'm sleeping well and having wierd vivid dreams.

I woke up this morning and knew I had time for a bike ride before work. It was nice and cool out. So I ground some coffee and put on my cycling clothes and pumped up the tires on my bike. I was all ready go to and I couldn't find my house keys. I looked everywhere. I even looked in the washing machine as I had done some laundry last night. Then I though I must have left them in the back of the car when I got back from the store, but no keys there. Finally I ran out of time for an early morning ride before work and changed my focus on riding to work instead as that bought me some more time. Well my cat picks up on my nervous mood and started to meow and follow me around. She tends to run in front of me and then stop. It only makes my seach more out of control.

I finally found the keys between the washer and dryer. I'm glad I looked there. I ate a bowl of corn flakes and then rode my bike to work. I don't know what it is with me. I'm not going on any distance rides. I don't have much strength in my legs lately. I'm not a total weakling but, It's not like I'm bouncing off of the walls or anything.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

I've been feeling kind of down as well, and I'm not sleeping well at all. I haven't reached the point I'm having weird vivid dreams though.

I'm sorry you had to hunt for your keys this morning. That's no fun.

Corn flakes are yummy.

don said...

Exercise is what we need.

You need a bike. And it could be something that you could do with Dave. You don't need an expensive one. Just go to a second hand bike shop and get an old one. Perhaps they don't have such things in LA.

And yes you could get a pretty helmet. Probably cost you more than the bike. And they make lots of cool clothes for women. I could dress you up nicely.