Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Phone alert

As you might know I don't often blog about work. (and I'm at home at lunch right now) We got new phones at work. Now when my boss calls me on the com line a red light flashes on top of my phone. It kind of freaks me out...It's much brighter than it looks in the photo. I can't take my eyes off of the phone while she is talking and then I forget what she is saying. It kind of reminds me of the bat phone or something. Warning! Warning!.. Alert! Alert! This is the boss on the phone talking to you!

I guess I should put a picture of her sitting at her desk and looking at me in that little clip board thing on top of the phone.

2 comments:

Megan said...

At me new job they have this fancy phone system where you get to choose your ringer...well the person who use to sit at my desk had the ringer set to "Are You There?"

It scared me to death the first time it "rang". I thought something was stalking me!

don said...

:) That's funny. I'm always reminded of George Jetson when my phone goes off. I'm not sure an alarm light is good for my stress level. The darn thing freaks me out.