Thursday, August 30, 2007

Here's the scoop

People from The Scoop ice cream parlor and the STCU credit union came and gave us free ice cream at work today! They had a very cool ice cream truck.

We had three choices; Vanilla, Chocolate, or Huckleberry! (Everyone chose Huckleberry.)


Great service, (to our front door) great product, (ice cream) and at a great price. (Free!) And yes that's my car in the background. I drove to work today as they were saying we might have a thunder storm. So I drove to work and ate ice cream.

6 comments:

Megan said...

YUMMY! I am having an ice cream party next weekend! I am super-duper excited about it.

don said...

Ice cream party,.. good idea!

Courtney said...

What fun! I wish someone would come give me free ice cream!

don said...

Yes, I know! Stan tells me that they also show free movies on the side of their building at night and people come from all over to watch.

At a time when everything we do costs us something in our for profit culture, free is great!

We can all learn from this.

Diane Lowe said...

Mmm! Huckleberry ice cream! I'm so jealous! ;)

I haven't had huckleberry ANYTHING since I moved away from the Intermountain West.

don said...

My mom was telling me that someone in the state legislature introduced legislation that would require anything with the "Montana Huckleberry" brand on it to actually have huckleberries picked in Montana in it. The "Made in Montana" brand is becoming something of value like everthing. I guess people are using blue berries mixed in and huckleberries not picked in Montana for some products. I told my mom that I thought it made sense from a branding /advertising standpoint.