Saturday, September 06, 2008

Appaloosa

I went down into the Palouse country the other day so I took a couple of photos. It's a great place for photography as the landscape is unusual, but my first attempt wasn't so great. Here is a picture I took of a horse and rider. I don't think that horse is an APPALOOSA , it's so far away it's hard to tell, but I took a picture of one a few years ago in Montana.

I'm more at home on my bike than on a horse, but I'd love to have a horse like this. Lots of horses will walk right up to you, but this one wanted nothing to do with me.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

I really love horses. At one point I thought they were the most beautiful animals in the world.

My dad likes Appaloosas, but I'm more partial to Arabians.

don said...

I'm not a great big horse fan, but I could fall in love with that spotted horse. She wanted nothing to do with me of course.