Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bike Squad is on patrol

You can sleep at night here knowing that BIKE SQUAD is on patrol. They pulled this Toyota Pickup over for obvious reasons... No hubcaps, improper front bumper, and Idaho plates. That's more than enough reason to shake him down. No doubt there is a loose wire in that truck or he has a tire that isn't properly inflated or he has a torn seat cover.

We don't want his kind here. Give him a citation and he'll think twice about coming back!

I had to take this shot from the grassy knowl. They don't allow photography of certian things. I could get a citation for it or even go to jail for a couple of years. I'm probably on a surveillance camera and it won't be long until they find me. So if this blog goes down you'll know why. But I'll protest. The officer writing out the citation is out of uniform. His helmet doesn't match. He can't be out there writing citations like that!

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

Really? You could get a citation for photographing a police officer writing a ticket up?

Crazy.

How would they pull the pickup over anyway? Do they have a siren on their bikes or something? How does that work? I saw a motorbike cop pull someone over on the freeway the other day, but a pedal bike would be much more challenging. They must only send the best of the best to bike cop school.

don said...

I'm pretty sure if I went over there and started taking pictures they'd shake me down. They might get me for some sort of interference.

I didn't see how they pulled him over. I suspect they ran out infront of him. Or stood there and motioned him over. I'd just wave at them and keep going. I'd love to see them try and catch me on my bike. Again I'd just ignore them.

But one thing is for sure. If they pull you over, you get a citation for something.