Friday, June 06, 2008

Memory stick

Today my boss came to my cube and asked me to pull some photos off of her camera card. I have a card reader on my tower and also on my printer. She has a Sony with a Memory Stick. I've gotten photos off of her card before no problem. This time when I put the card in it wouldn't read it. So I pulled it out and put it back in. Still nothing. Then finally it allowed me to open a folder and icons came up. But I couldn't open any of them and it crashed my computer. I took the card out and all of her images were gone and her camera was asking to format the card. Great. She had a bunch of photos on there that she really wanted to keep. Not to mention the ones she had taken for work.

Then she couldn't believe that her photos were gone. I had to tell her that I was sorry but her photos were dead. It sucked. She stomped off. This is how my day started...

So I went to the store after work to get something to eat as I was starving. They had moved everything around. Why they do this I honestly don't know. So now I can't find anything. I asked the produce guy where the coffee was and he said he wasn't sure, but went for a walk about with me. Then I needed aluminum foil. Couldn't find it. So I asked a checker who wasn't busy and we went for a walk about. While we were walking I suggested that they print out a map of where everything is and give it to the customers. She said "You know what, you can have mine." And she handed me this card that had all of the stuff listed and what isle it is on. Cool.

Lastly, here is a shot of the train tracks tonight. Wait that's not completely accurate! It was late afternoon. If you are looking for total accuracy this blog isn't the place for you. You'll have to go to Wikipedia for that....

No comments: