Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Obama has won

Here is a picture of my tent last weekend. I camped out here exactly one year ago and you can see the pictures I took and what I wrote HERE .

It looks pretty much the same and I had my tent in exactly the same place. This isn't far from where I live. It only takes me a half an hour or so to get there. It's a great playground to have in one's back yard.

One thing I've learned by looking back on my blog is that I shouldn't write so much and just take more pictures. I told someone once that I'd write just to read what I'd written. Of course she took it the wrong way,..

I can't tell you how happy I am that Obama has won the nomination. I was starting to think that Clinton might try to pull off some sort of military coup d'etat or something and take over the government...

It's nice to know that rules still matter after all we've been through the last eight years.

4 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

It looks like a nice camp you have set up. :)

There's something very therapeutic in writing something and re-reading it later. Even writing something down that I'm currently going through and then reading what I just wrote helps me out sometimes. I don't even get to the point where I want to post it.

Well, one friend of mine (with a dark sense of humor) said that Hillary can still put out a hit on Obama. . . . .

don said...

I really should write less.

Less is,.. well, less.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you should write more.

don said...

One time I was sitting on the fence in my back yard when I was 5 years old. Just sitting there. Something I used to do all of the time. The old neighbor guy who was in his eighties came out and asked what I was thinking about. I said "nothing,.. just thinking."

He gave me a dish. I'll have to post a photo of it.