Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Them changes

That was a song by Buddy Miles... Oh my mind is going through them changes, I think I'm going out of my mind... (I can't remember all of the words.) Oh my baby she ran out on me. And we were having so much fun... She's got me running, she's got me hiding,.. She's got me running hiding hiding all the time,...

I've changed a few things here at bicyclelog. I've added the picture above. What does that have to do with bicyclelog you might ask?.. Well Montana is a pretty big and remote place. I'm kind of nostalgic about getting around in it by bike or by truck.

I'll probably change that header. And what the heck, I'm going to bring back comments. I've got to get outside of my own little bubble again.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Cool pic!

Diane Lowe said...

I really like that photo. I think it goes well with the theme of your blog. Getting past that fence/getting outside the bubble.

Anonymous said...

I, too, will comment on the photo... that looks like the Flathead area. Looks like a place you may have to open a gate to get outside the bubble. Nice one.

Curt

don said...

Kind of makes you want to get out of the truck, open the gate and drive off into the distance doesn't it?

It's in the Hot Springs area. My Dad used to know a guy who had a ranch on the other side of the road. Not sure about this piece.