Thursday, June 26, 2008

You just can't polish a turd

It was one of those days. One of those weeks actually. Everything I've touched has turned to crap. It wouldn't be so bad, but I worked hard turning things to crap... If it were easy turning things to crap, well that would be different...

I went to the store today and parked next to this great big truck. I thought I should get a picture. That truck says "Super Duty" on its great big grill. I guess going to this store is "super duty". They left it running while the went in the store and I noticed when I took the picture that someone was inside in the back seat. Perhaps they were watching a movie or something. This thing makes my car look pretty insignificant. One time a woman driving one of these didn't see me and started to turn into my lane. I had to honk.

And check out these beautiful flower pots that the city put out. I'm not sure who came up with this idea, and I'm not really sure what to say about it, but a quote from Beavis and Butthead comes to mind...

Yes I watched Beavis and Butt-head... Butt-head once said, "You just can't polish a turd Beavis,"....

No comments: