Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hair cut


I got a decent hair cut. I just said do what ever you think I need. So he didn't buzz cut me. I was kind of thinking that I wanted to do that however. He did it all with scissors except for a few things, and it doesn't stand straight up on top. When I got there he was highlighting this girls hair. And that took quite a while. He'd worked all day and then came home and did two more. That's got to be tough. It took a long time for him to do her, but I can tell he enjoys his work as they were having fun. So it looks like I found a good guy.

Some of the hunt club guys are going camping and fishing and are staying at my place for the night tonight. So I'll probably be meeting up with them to camp out. It isn't far from my place. They all have campers but I'm taking a little dome tent that I bought at a garage sale. It's in the upper 80's here now and should be quite nice in a tent at night in the woods. No rain in sight. Plus it won't cost me anything, as all of their campites have a tentsite. The camp ground is sold out for the weekend. It's really cool with a great big lake with cliffs and mountain goats, and also great camp ground in the forest. FARRAGUT STATE PARK It's about a half hour from my place.

2 comments:

Diane Lowe said...

Don't accuse me of being sexist, but I suspect it's easier to find a good stylist who is male than a good stylist who is female. I think if they enjoy their work, that's a good sign.

Have fun camping!

don said...

You might be right, and thanks. I'll be spending some time on the mountain bike. Something I hardly ever do.