Sunday, March 04, 2007

More ski photos

Got up this morning, sorted out my body after my crash yesterday, and to my surprise I didn't feel too bad. Almost no pain. So after breakfast Curt packed up his gear and went back to his loving wife in Montana. I threw a couple of pairs of skis in my car and off I went back to the ski resort. We should have gone skiing on the Montana Idaho border, but what the heck. We will probably ski in western Montana in a couple of weeks.

Here are two more of Curt's photos. There is a little bar on the bottom of the backside called the "Outback" It's pretty cool. They have a fire pit outside and you can get burgers and chili and such. (My chili is far better however!) The wood smoke back there smells really good as you ski up to the little lodge. I thought this photo that Curt took was really cool. He has an eye for the lens. You can see it was a foggy day.

This photo is one Curt took of me skiing down through some trees on the backside. There was nobody back there, and it's one of my favorite runs. We had it all to ourselves and it's really long. It's called "have fun", and we did have fun skiing it!

No comments: