Friday, August 25, 2006

Vine ripe

My tomatoes are getting ripe. I did shock my plants with the stuff I sprayed on them but it did save the crop. None the less I will have quite a few tomatoes. I'll try again next year and perhaps get better at it. I want to grow peppers and herbs also. I was too much of a wuss to have many plants this year. And I have a great big yard. I could have a huge garden. But I grew these tomatoes on my deck in a big ceramic vase. I can see that having a garden is something I really need to explore.

I'm going to the big sky this weekend. In a week I'm planing to ride my bike around Flathead Lake. But it is still just a plan. I'm also thinking about a ride up the Going to the Sun Highway in Glacier Park during the second week of September. That will require me to camp in Glacier one night.

No comments: